Heal a Sunburn in One Night
We have not tested this one. If you try it let us know if it works.
Heal a sunburn in one night with these three simple ingredients!
· 3-4 in piece off an aloe vera plant, sliced in half
· 1 Tbsp coconut oil, in liquid form
· 1/2 – 1 tsp raw honey or propolis
The amounts above will vary depending on how much you need to cover. This amount will cover the area that a tank top does not cover on your chest.
1. Rub aloe vera all over the burned area and let dry (30-90 sec),
2. Next take coconut oil and rub over burned area (over where the aloe was put).
3. Next take the honey or propolis and rub into any areas that look more red or blistered.
4. Then put an old tee shirt on and go to bed. Most if not all will be absorbed by morning.
5. Take a warm wash cloth and wipe off any sticky spots.
6. For maintenance continue the process the next night. Do this process until the burn is either gone or doing much better.
Do you have an idea
Kusar Farms LLC
Copyright © 2023 Kusar Farms LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder